Autumn Colour

I'll be somewhere warmer when this blog is posted but here are some of the roses and colours in the garden as I depart. The rudbeckias are stunning still, the Erysimum 'Bowles Mauve' has flowered since spring, I should remember the names of the English Roses but don't, bees still flourish, and the lavender is 'Hidcote'. My photographs of the nemesia that have seeded themselves underneath their pots in welcome profusion was out of focus and it's dark outside. Lovely things. 'Wisley Vanilla'  that heavenly scented summer essential comes reasonably true from seed too and I've never had to buy a replacement.








1 comment:

  1. Some lovely blooms to remember while you're somewhere warmer. I'm a little envious.

    ReplyDelete

And remembering .....

Galanthus 'Mighty Atom'